March 28, 2010

Another Year











Leah celebrated her thirty-fifth birthday this week - how in the world did the number grow so high, so fast?  With the Watson girls birthdays falling so close together, Clara was convinced all the candles, cake and presents were for her too. Clara's card to Leah read:  "Choo-Choo!  Mommy I love you." and Ben's:  "Mommy I love you for always being with me."  What more could a girl ask for?  

Well, add in two nights in a row out with her husband, lots of family fun time, chocolate cake (which Clara decided to pick up her slice whole and stuff her face-why waste time with forks?), gorgeous flowers, goodies and this thirty-five year old felt love, encouragement and excitement to begin another year.  

Just to keep her humble, the day after her birthday Ben proclaimed, "Mommy, even when you are driving me crazy, I still love you."  Same goes for you little man.

No comments: