May 10, 2010

Thankful











"I love these little people; and it is not a slight thing when they, 
who are so fresh from God, love us." 
- Charles Dickens

Ben and Clara, 

I am humbled by your love and thankful to be your mother.  Thank for joining me on this adventure, for all the ways you teach me about love, humor and grace.  Your laughter is my favorite sound and wiping your tears my greatest honor.   The more you grow, the more I learn about you, the more sparks of personality burst forth, my already full heart expands with the wonder and mystery of this bond we share.   I am thankful for our mutual love of cookies, coasters and cuddles, dandelions, dancing and daddy, books, bunnies and the beach.  I am thankful for you.   Thank you for making me a mom.

XOXO-Mommy

No comments: