April 19, 2007

Welcome to the Family






This past weekend was Benjamin's baptism. It was a special day celebrating his place in God's family. It is a sacrament that celebrates God loving Ben and choosing to bring him into our family and the family of faith. We made a promise to God so raise Ben in the faith and the congregation make a commitment to God and to our family to help nurture and raise Ben to follow Jesus. Mark had the honor of baptising his son and it is a moment our family will always cherish. Mark's parents and our dear friends David & Judy were there to celebrate the special day. Welcome to the family Ben- we love you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ann gave me this address and I was thrilled to see the new baby Watson. He is a beautiful boy. What a blessing. I'm an old friend of the family. Ann is my best friend from Detroit. We keep in touch one a month by phone. Congratulations. I'll keep checking on Ben's progress.